THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE WE HAVE !
Leave your ego behind, guild first, yourself later..
Respect your guild mates and members of our community !
Be polite and respectful to everyone you encounter in and out of our guild. This includes general/trade chat, LFG groups, server PuG’s, etc.
- anything is open to discussion, but do it in a civilized manner. We are all adults, so act like it.
- If you see something that needs fixing, be constructive, not destructive
- Use common sense and respect each other.
- If you sign for an event, for every minute you are late you have taken a minute from everyone else’s time. Don’t be late !
- Raids start @ 20:00 server time and we expect our raiders to be on 5-10 minutes before raid start prepared and ready.
- Loot will be done via personal loot system. We are casual so cba to bother dividing loot an dealing with crying kids over not getting an item
- If you sign for a raid you show up. Anything else is just disrespectful to those there.
Should you break the rules in a way that does require punishment, a punishment fitting the crime will be decided upon.